Monday, October 10, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Muffins





Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada!
We enjoyed our dinner yesterday, although I will say it felt like Christmas, not Thanksgiving.
We woke this weekend to white stuff everywhere...
I have to say I felt like pulling out the Christmas decorations.

I just wanted to share an awesome recipe I found that my family loves.

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

This is not my own recipe, it is from A Sweet Pea Chef blog so be sure to check her out and give her a thank you for this wonderful recipe.


 I tried this recipe for the first time this year and it has become the new favorite in our house. I can't make enough of these delicious muffins to keep on hand. I do omit the cream cheese frosting as everyone in the house is trying to go mostly dairy free...mostly.

Please click this link above under the picture to find the recipe.
Let me know what you think.

Have an awesome day Canadian friends!
xoxo









Back to Top