Friday, January 15, 2016

Colour Trends 2016 - Modern Pastels


Source:  Studio Calico

Source:  http://www.emmallamb.com/http://www.emmallamb.com/








Hello.
I seemed to have disappeared after my last blog post and I apologize.
I have been busy with many things.

I wanted to start today's post with some color.
I am craving color after taking a look at Pantone's two new colors for 2016.
Serenity & Rose Quartz

I am in love...



Puts you in the mood for softness, exploring, change...
You can check out my color board on Pintrest for inspirations...

While I have been busy I can finally share some of the new things I have been up to.
First, a selection of my jewelry designs can now be found in my local community at
 Get Real Get Natural

An eco friendly mix of acai seed beads, lotus seed beads, sandalwood, and leather designs are in the shop. Some exclusive designs can only be found at Get Real Get Natural.


I have also started a second new venture at Body TX.
Body TX offers massage and acupuncture treatments 
and I have started as their Reiki Master.

I have to say I do love working there. The energy in the clinic is very relaxing and healing.
I love being back doing Reiki treatments with clients.

You can book in for 30 minute refresh sessions. These sessions will clear your aura, align the chakras, and give you the energy boost you need.

I also have some new marketing materials that I just love.
I seem to just love everything today...must be the Rose Quartz.


I am currently building a new website that you will love. I am so excited to get it completed. You can sign up for a special discount and be part of my new venture by visiting theblackstarboutique.comhttp://theblackstarboutique.com/


Have an awesome Friday !

With loads of love,


xoxoxo
Back to Top