Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Black Star Boutique's Triangle Necklace on The Vampire Diaries



 
Hello Tribe!

I have some super exciting news to share with you...

The necklace above was designed for consideration by the stylist on The Vampire Diaries

 I am excited to announce that the stylist did choose the necklace! 
And guess who wore it?

Elena Gilbert!

The necklace was worn on  Season 6 Episode 16 "The Downward Spiral"
which aired March 12, 2015

Can you guess how excited I was?
Yup, lost for words excited...

I have to thank the wonderful Artisan Group for the opportunity.

Awesome way to start 2015!

I am currently taking pre-orders on the necklace.
Pre-orders will not be shipped until late April.

The triangle on this necklace is a hard to come by item so be sure to get your pre-order in.
Click Here for preorders


Back to Top