Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween From The Black Star

Happy Halloween Peeps!
I hope you have everything ready for a fun Halloween tonight friends!
I am as ready as can be, complete with my skimpy Halloween costume that I just might freeze in tonight! The weather has gotten pretty cold here, unfortunately.
 I won't let that spoil our fun though. 

I've got some new items in The Black Star Boutique...
Actually, I have some new surprises in the shop.
Surprise bags are now available while supplies last. 


I have several selections to choose from. Items include necklace surprise bags, bracelet surprise bags, and others are a jewelry mix of everything. Affordably priced, you can use these surprise bags for stocking stuffer gifts, office parties, Chinese Gift Exchanges and more. The value on most bags are between $20 - $40.
 I can even send one to a friend for you by post, if you message me at checkout.
Click Here to purchase yours.

Stay tuned later on this weekend when I share my Halloween with you and be sure to watch for some new items, soon to be released.

If you haven't gotten your Autumn Leather Bracelets, now is your chance. I have my two best sellers well stocked and ready to ship. You can choose from the red leather, yellow leather, white leather, or brown leather.



 
Back to Top