Friday, August 1, 2014

The Black Star Boutique on The Young and The Restless


Happy Friday!

It has been so so long since my last post. I have been extremely busy in June, as I met Jason's son for the first time. He is truly a wonderful person and I was so excited to meet him. I wish that we were all closer so we could see each other MORE often.

We also moved into a gorgeous new home and I have my very own office!
 I love it, my own space. I will post pics soon.

My very, very exciting news happened on July 30.
 The Black Star Boutique made an appearance on The Young and The Restless!

Thanks to The Artisan Group, my necklace was chosen by the stylist of The Young and The Restless. It was worn by Christel Khalil who plays Lily Winters Ashby on the show. 





Not only was the necklace on the show, it started the show!!



You can view the whole episode by following this link: CLICK HERE

I would love to hear your thoughts on the necklace. Do you think it showed well on TV?

I have several other exciting things in the pipeline right now, so stay tuned as I gear up for the second half of 2014.

Have a crazy, awesome weekend x


Back to Top