Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring Cleaning and Fun Grab Bags


Happy May 1st!

                    My favorite month has finally arrived. It's my month of change.
I have been spring cleaning in my shop this past week. After much thought and consideration, an all time favorite section will be removed, my childrens jewelry. 

I love creating childrens earrings, however my focus is now on designing gemstone jewelry, leather, and eco friendly acai bead items. 

If you loved the children's earrings and are still wanting to purchase them I have made up fun grab bags just for you. 
Plus, you get an incredible discount, so I know you'll love this deal. 


The ever so loved polymer clay earrings are now available in two great deals. You can either purchase 3 pairs for $10 or 6 pairs for $20. All earrings are shipped in the coveted little tin that everyone adores and are packaged in a pretty mystery bag. The earrings are set on surgical steel ear posts and are perfect for sensitive ears.

Each bag will contain at least one of the favorites, such as strawberries, grapefruits, apples or white hello kitty earrings. 
Take advantage of the savings and stock up for birthdays, Easter and Christmas.

Another discontinued item is the pretty rose earrings. These are favorites among brides for their flower girls and bridesmaids. I have a variety of colours left. 
You can purchase 3 sets for $10
These are clever gifts for upcoming wedding season, as you can use them as gifts at bridal showers too.


Another fun grab bag deal is the mystery necklace and earring grab bag for $20!
This is a deal you don't want to miss out on. You will get one of my old design necklaces with a set of earrings {not necessarily matching} for $20. 
These are fun for Mother's Day, birthdays, or anniversaries.

Stay tuned for upcoming jewelry tutorials and hopefully some inspiring new posts.
Happy Thursday
xxxx


Back to Top