Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New Crystal and Leather Designs



Happy Wednesday!

A new line of jewelry has been added to The Black Star Boutique. Several new crystal necklaces are available on sterling silver chain and 
FINALLY...leather bracelets, just in time for summer.

Pyrite, clear quartz, and titanium crystal quartz necklaces are now available. They are gorgeous necklaces for Mother's Day, birthdays, bridesmaids or that "just because" gift. I have made them all on a gorgeous light weight, sterling silver chain.

Eco friendly leather is finally making an appearance in the Boutique. I have to say I am extremely happy with the leather designs and fully enjoyed learning to make the bracelets, with my own personal favorite being the "Follow Your Bliss" bracelet.

A few more new items of note, include the real druzy ring I created, just love this one! You can also buy faux druzy if that fits your budget a little better.



Custom Reiki Bracelets are also now available. You can order a Reiki bracelet specifically for you or another. I will discuss your needs for the bracelet and choose just the right stones, all charged with positive energy and goodness just for you!



Visit the boutique often to keep up to date on the new designs or join me on my 
Facebook page to see the new items first.

xxxx










Back to Top