Sunday, April 20, 2014

Celebrity Gifts for Earth Day and Spring Sale



Happy Easter!
I hope you are all having a glorious Sunday morning.

The big announcement I have to share with you is ready to reveal. If you are a fan on my facebook page, then you already know, but if you aren't...

I am very excited to announce that I will be part of The Artisan Groups Earth Day Celebrity Gifting 2014 on Tuesday, April 22, 2014.


Our elite group of Artisans will be gifting high profile celebs for this event. Some names included are Emma Watson, Barbara Streisand, Edward Norton, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ian Somerhalder, Woody Harrelson, Robert Redford, Lisa Kudrow, Julianne Moore, Rachel McAdams, Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz, and my all time fave, Drew Barrymore. 
That is a few of the names.

I was hard at work constructing Acai bracelets for each celebrity. I was careful to be very eco friendly on the designs and packaging, which is why I choose my Acai bracelets to gift these wonderful celebrities.

This is the completed bag to be delivered to the celebs
The Artisan Groups gift bags are always a favorite and packed full of 
wonderful indie designers goods.



I will share a few of the designs I made for each celeb, which you can also find in my shop for purchase at The Black Star Boutique.










And to celebrate Easter and give my Facebook fans the appreciation they deserve, I am giving 20% off. This is an exclusive savings to my Facebook fans, so make sure you join me there to get your savings.


Happy Easter!
xxxxx

Back to Top