Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Black Star!!


Happy Tuesday!
The Black Star Boutique turns 4 this month & 
to celebrate my four years in business I have a gift for you.

Through the month of November you can receive 
25% off your online order of $30 or more.

Now is the time to stock up for Christmas and 
fill those stockings with some handmade love!

Check out what's new in the shop:
Click Here to visit

Little girls ♥ to get these:


Cute polymer clay earrings that are set on surgical steel ear posts.
Perfect for the most sensitive of ears & packaged in a pretty gift tin.
Keep checking for new styles arriving soon!

For a more grown up way to say I love you,
check out my new Reiki jewelry. Gorgeous gemstone stacking bracelets that have been charged with Reiki. Fashion meets holistic health with the new bracelets.

Styles for men:

Black Lava Stones are the stones for 
strength & protection



Gorgeous stacking bracelets for women in a variety of styles and gemstones. You'll find garnet, the rare tridacna shell, red coral, lapis lazuli, tiger's eye and more mixed with 14K gold and sterling silver. Choose stretch bracelets or clasp bracelets. 

They all arrive beautifully packaged with a card explaining how to use the gemstones and keep your bracelet charged and working on your holistic health.





My newest designs feature my love for England.
Check out the Britain Bracelets featuring football team colors



View all the designs by visiting my Etsy shop.
A warm thank you to all my wonderful fans & customers.
I never would have lasted 4 years in this business without your support
♥♥♥






Back to Top