Friday, October 25, 2013

Festive Halloween Decorating

Hey Witches & Warlocks
Happy Friday!!

Halloween is coming quickly and I bet you decorated, didn't you?
No! 
Have no fear, I have some Halloween Display & Decorating ideas to share with you. 
{You still have the weekend to decorate, so get busy}







All of these can be found on my Halloween Pintrest board with directions
Click Here and get decorating.

Here is a partial look at one of my displays


A hint on decorating on a budget.
Use your local second hand store and dollar store.
You can easily buy a can of black spray paint and paint old picture frames, candle holders, shelves, and wreaths to create the looks above. Also be sure to check out my FREE PRINTABLES blog. Print the labels and put them on jars, you can also find these at your local thrift shop, and create the looks above.

You're only limited by your imagination.

Next up: Halloween Gifts
You'll love creating an inexpensive gift this season.

Back to Top