Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Fashion Finds Go Burgundy

The days are getting chilly and the leaves are steadily falling to the ground now. I thought I would share some fun fall fashion finds with you.

From My Style Board on Pintrest, I love this cozy look





You can find this awesome grey and black combo on My Style board also

And as much as I am a fan of black, grey, and white, burgundy {Merlot, as I like to call it}, is a gorgeous color this year and can be added in not so dramatic ways.



Add a fashionable set of flats


Try nail color and lip colour in Burgundy

Essie has awesome burgundies, click here to view

For a great lip colour try Burberry Lip Colour - Deep Burgundy #21
Click Here to visit page


I will be back soon to share more finds and start on the unique gift guide list I've created.
Share your favorite pins with me by leaving me a link below. Wanna follow me? Awesome, I follow back!


Back to Top