Monday, September 30, 2013

Pumpkin Festival and Fall Decorating

Happy "Last Day of September"

The weather here has taken a turn and has me wearing my extra warm socks, catching up on episodes of The Walking Dead and craving evening coffees with Jason. 
Mmmm, I love fall...

How was your weekend? We had an amazing Saturday at the local pumpkin festival. 

 Pumpkins in all shapes and sizes. 
All homegrown in the pumpkin patch.

Fall Decorating Inspirations


Homemade Fudge!
Skor was my favorite...


They still had flowers in bloom, unbelievable...

We went through a corn maze

Tried on cool glasses, they suit me...


Jason had to get the skunk hat...


We also did some Fall Decorating

Subway Art, Pussywillows, Leaves, and Candles
Get more inspiration from my Autumn Inspirations Pintrest Board


Our Autumn Bucket List
{We've almost done all of them}






Back to Top